Mihotch Blog About English

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Thinking group work

When I was a Junior high school student, I experienced some group work. For example, message game.First, we form line in group,students in the head remember long sentence which is given by teacher.And the students tell a next persons.We compete the speed. I think it was a very fun, but it was not good as group work because the most important thing in it is help each other.Most students were more absorbed in competition than learning English.

Sometimes students who don't like English tend to depend on students who is good at English in group work,however,it disturb students' improvement of English actiity,I think. To help each other is different from to rely. So I think the group work that each students have role is effective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home